Sexual Assault & Rape

Rape Compensation Calculator

Your Story - Your Experiences

Never too late to tell.
11/04/2019        Anonymous

Held at knifepoint at building society robbery
20/02/2019        Anonymous

1979 Rule – How is that fair or just?
21/08/2018        Anonymous

More stories

Rape and sexual assault victim compensation calculator updated for 2019

If you have suffered a sexual assault or abuse you may be entitled to claim compensation under a government scheme. We help people obtain criminal compensation following rape or non-consensual sexual assaults in the UK.

Please read our advice pages below or SPEAK TO A SPECIALIST NOW  ON 01423 593002  for immediate advice on your claim. It is possible to receive an award whether a prosecution has took place or not.

For help and advice on sexual assault or abuse compensation claims please visit our dedicated pages:

Our simple compensation calculator online tool below has been created to provide prospective claimants with an idea of the likely compensation award that might be achievable under the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) scheme. The calculation quoted will be an approximate award figure, please be aware that any final proposal assessed by the CICA may differ. It is advisable to obtain legal advice on your proposed settlement award before you conclude your rape victim compensation case.

In order to calculate your award please choose a category and follow the instructions.

Injury type:

More information


How do you claim rape victim compensation?

If you have suffered a rape or non-consensual sexual assault as a result of a criminal act you may be entitled to compensation from a government scheme. The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) manage a fund that provides victims of violent or sexual crime with compensation following their ordeal. This allows for a level of recognition from the state for what you have been through and in many cases the award can help with getting your life back in order following your experience.

What can be claimed?

Rape victims who have reported their ordeal to the police and helped with the investigation, may be eligible for a pain and suffering compensation payment. The figures can vary depending on your circumstances and may include loss of earnings for those unable to work for long period of time.

What to do next

Call our sexual assault specialist helpline for advice. You can reach us on tel: 01423 593002