Criminal Claims Bureau CCB Logo
Enquire Now

Claiming against organisations or public bodies - sexual assault or abuse

There are some alternative ways to make a claim for sexual abuse other than through the CICA scheme.

Claims can also be made in circumstances where sexual abuse has involved organisations or public bodies (e.g. local authorities, schools, churches, clubs etc). This would relate to civil cases which can be made through the courts and are directly against the organisation/ individual themselves.


Call us to discuss your case today - 01423 593 002 or complete our enquiry form

Compensation may also be awarded by a criminal court through proceedings relating to a police investigation.

Have you suffered through modern slavery or trafficking?

We can advise you on your rights to claim compensation for modern slavery or sex trafficking if you have reported your case to the police.

For an informal and confidential chat about making a claim for sexual assault and/ or abuse, please contact one of our experienced advisors on or alternatively please complete our online contact form.

More about sexual abuse and assault