Criminal Claims Bureau CCB Logo
Enquire Now

Criminal Injuries claim - Armed Forces

We deal with cases involving Forces / Military personnel who are injured as a result of a violent assault whilst stationed overseas.

The Ministry of Defence operate the Criminal Injuries Compensation (Overseas) Scheme or CIC(O) which allows servicemen to claim where they have been the victim of such an assault.

If you have suffered a personal injury in this way whilst stationed abroad on active service, please contact us for immediate advice on your case.

In order to make a claim:

  • You must have reported the assault to the authorities or Military Police as soon as possible
  • You must have sought medical attention for your personal injury
  • You must not have contributed to the incident in any way
  • You must not have been participating in any violence that took place

Remember - You can claim even if the person committing the assault was not actually prosecuted or convicted.

Here are some other useful links to websites that provide help to victims of crime:


Please also read our dedicated page for victims of knife crime.

crossmenu linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram