Criminal Claims Bureau CCB Logo
Enquire Now

Complaints Policy - Criminal Claims Bureau

Our Complaints Procedures

We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service to all of our clients. If you feel we have fallen short and you feel dissatisfied with the service for any reason, you can let us know by following our complaints procedure.

How to make a complaint

You have a number of options in order to make your complaint:

In writing
You may make your complaint in writing by sending your letter to the following business address; Harrogate Business Centre : Hookstone Avenue : Harrogate : HG2 8ER.

In person

You may make your complaint in person by visiting our offices at : Harrogate Business Centre : Hookstone Avenue : Harrogate : HG2 8ER.

By email
Or you can send an email to us at complaints[at]

By phone
You may prefer to make a complaint over the phone and you can do this by calling our main office number.

All complaints to our company are handled by the managing director of MJN Marketing Ltd, the company who owns and manages the Criminal Claims Bureau (CCB) service. MJN Marketing Ltd is authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Conduct Authority Number 225795.

You may forward any communications concerning your complaint directly to the managing director.

What happens next

We will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within two business days of receipt.

Within eight weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either:

A final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or
A response which:

explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response; and

informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman.

Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will offer you fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer of redress which you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress.

Financial Ombudsman Service

If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to:

Financial Ombudsman Service

Visit this link to view the Financial Ombudsman official website with details of how to progress any complaint.

crossmenu linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram