CICA claims specialists No win No fee
Claims made against the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) can be complex and in order to maximise your compensation prospects it is recommended that you seek legal advice from a claims handling specialist or solicitor.
We are a regulated claims management company who specialise in CICA claims.
Our service is a simple and effective one:
- If you have been injured as a result of a crime we can claim compensation for you through the CICA scheme.
- We operate a no win no fee scheme which means if we do not win your case, we do not charge
- If we do win, then we will agree to a share of your compensation as payment of our costs, unfortunately the CICA do not pay your legal fees
- Our fee will amount to no more than 25% inclusive of vat of the compensation award
- You can cancel your instructions at anytime up to the point of a decision being made by the CICA, subject to our cancellation procedures.
- There are no hidden expenses and no additional costs we offer a first class service with no hassle and no complications
- As a regulated claims management company we offer a quick, efficient and professional expert legal service
Sexually abused as a child – can I claim compensation?
If your claim has been rejected by the CICA you may wish to speak to us about representation during a review or Tribunal appeal.
If you have been the victim of a physical or sexual assault then you may have also suffered from mental as well as physical harm. We can assist you in recovering the compensation that you deserve.
Do not be wary of making your claim. We are here to help and to advise. We will speak to you on an informal basis – Contact us by phone on 01423 593002 or by email here.