About our CICA claims service
CICA claims specialists - No win No fee
Claims made against the CICA can be complex and in order to maximise your compensation prospects it is recommended that you seek legal advice.
Our service is a simple and effective one:
- If you have been injured as a result of a crime we can claim compensation for you.
- We operate a no win no fee scheme which means if we don't win your case, we don't charge.
- If we do win, then we will agree to a share of your compensation as payment of our costs. Unfortunately the CICA do not pay your legal fees.
- Our fee will amount to no more than 25% inclusive of vat of the compensation award
- There are no hidden expenses and no additional costs we offer a first class service with no hassle and no complications.
- We offer a quick, efficient and professional expert legal service.
- Sexually abused as a child - can I claim compensation?
If your claim has been rejected by the CICA you may wish to speak to us about representation during a review or Tribunal appeal.
If you have been the victim of a physical or sexual assault then you have no doubt suffered from mental as well as physical harm.
Whilst we cannot remove the experience from your memory, we can ensure that you receive the compensation that you deserve.
Do not be wary of making your claim. We are here to help and to advise. We will speak to you on an informal basis - Call 01423 593 002
This website is managed by the Criminal Claims Bureau